Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Enter my Give-A-Way for a Korker Hair Bow!

So, I'm thinking it's time for me to do a give-a-way!

And since my crafty blog is a new blog, hopefully I have enough of you out there reading to actually ENTER my little contest. Heh heh.

Being temporarily unemployed (ugh!) AND with the weather being icky, I've been whipping up quite a few new hair bows this week. 

My  little Avery has been happily strutting her stuff around the house modeling each hair bow for Mommy.



So, now the details!

I'm going to give you a chance to win your choice of 1 of these 3 different  Korker Hair Bows. 

Without further adieu, here are your options!

Either the:

1.  Purple Polka Dots and Stripes (seen here in my Etsy shop)

OR

2.  this little beauty created over the weekend, Pretty in Purple:



OR

3.  one of my new favorites, Candy Apple Pink and Green:



If you'd like to have a chance to win a Korker Hair Bow (on an alligator clip), entering this give-a-way is super easy!

Here are the Rules:

1.  For one chance, leave me a comment on the blog stating which Korker Hair Bow you'd like to win and who will be the lucky girl wearing it. And don't forget to leave your email address so I have a way to contact you if you win.

2.  For TWO more chances, please FOLLOW ME on this blog (over on the right side bar)! I love new friends!

3.  For a bonus TWO MORE chances, FOLLOW ME on my family blog: Thoughts in My Tumultuous Brain.

4. And for a bonus, BONUS extra chance, mention me (and link back here) on your little piece of bloggy heaven. Thanks!

*MAKE SURE to let me know in your comment if you earned any other chances!

This contest will be open for a week, so you have up to next Wednesday, May 16th. I will announce the winner on Thursday, May 17th
And there you have it! So get to entering, people. There's a pretty new Korker Hair Bow with your name all over it!

*Quick note, this contest is only open to the US and Canada.

1 comment:

  1. Ava Rose would adore the candy apple pink and green! We have to sit down and chat about our businesses soon girly!! (insert excuse to whine and wine here )

    ReplyDelete