Saturday, June 16, 2012

Just popping in quick to say I've been super busy, so blogging sort of took a back burner spot. 

And now that it's summer time and the weather is beautiful (I'm LOVING that it has hardly been humid at all yet, this season!), we've already been to tons of birthday parties. And soon the picnics will begin!

I made these little beauties for my friend's 2 year old daughter, who will be here for our 4th of July picnic.

This is our second consecutive year having an Independence Day picnic at the lake with friends, food and FIREWORKS...and I see it becoming a yearly thing. Last year it was AWESOME to set the fireworks off from right off our dock and watch them explode in the night sky over the lake. Gorgeous!

And on the crafting front, I think I've figured out what I want to get for a desk/work station.  I'm pretty sure I want to do something like this:

I like the fact that it has a decent sized work station (unlike some of the typical desks I keep saying) and that there is storage too. This house has almost NO storage. No basement, no closets except for one in each bedroom, and limited cabinets.  So we constantly seem to have piles of "stuff" everywhere...which includes the various baskets that currently house my crafting supplies! I'm not sure though if I want the bigger Expedit shelf instead of this one...cuz i's not like we couldn't utilize it! Since this will be sort of in the toy room, I will use some of the cubes for the kids stuff too.

Anyway, this really IS a super quick post just to let you know I'm still around! Have a fabulous Father's Day to all the special Daddies in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment