Saturday, December 22, 2012

Getting ready for the New Year!

I've been pretty busy with the upcoming holiday but that certainly didn't stop me from making something new...


...a Christmas gift for my little pretty girl, Avery! I'm really loving these chunky beaded necklaces! I already have ideas for more in the works (Minnie Mouse themed for Avery's birthday, and a brightly colored bracelet with matching necklace for another little girl I know who love Monster Inc.)!

I love how this necklace came out so much that i decided to carry them in my shop, in the New Year! So between that and some upcoming Valentine's Day bows, I'm going to be a pretty busy bee.



I know it's crazy, Christmas is not even here yet, but I'm so excited for the upcoming New Year! We definitely need something to look forward to lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment